Personal Trainer Belinda Ball --- Personal Training/Client Agreement --- Hard Bodies by Belinda Ball --- Super Slow Trainer
Agreement between Belinda Ball, dba Consolidated Executive Entertainment Group, Inc and ___________________________________ (client).
Client agrees to start a diet and exercise/rehabilitation program and understands that successful completion of this program obligates client to maintain a well balanced diet that never goes below 1,200 calories for women or 1,400 for men per day. Client further agrees that the following terms and conditions shall apply to client’s participation in the program.
1. Client represents that he/she is in physically condition to start exercise/rehabilitation and is aware of no physical reason which would prohibit him/her from safely participating in a diet and exercise program.
2. Client understands that Belinda Ball is not a medical practitioner. Client agrees or put him or her at risk from such participation to discuss any questions or concerns of health or ability to safely comply with the program, with client’s own physician and to report the results of such discussions, as well as the concerns, to Belinda Ball immediately.
3. Client agrees that all diet, exercise, and uses of facilities, are undertaken by client, at the sole risk of client, and that no claims for any injuries or damages whatsoever to person or property of client arising out of the client’s participation in Belinda Ball’s Exercise/Rehabilitation Program shall be made.
4. Client agrees to inform Belinda Ball immediately when running late (see tardiness policy below) or if client needs to cancel and reschedule (see cancellation policy below).
5. Client understands that a work out session can vary from 30 to 90 minutes depending on the type of workout.
6. Client agrees to turn off his/her phone while working out at the gym and to put away anything brought into the gym in a locker.
7. Client agrees to pay $35.00 returned check fee in case of a bounced check payment and $25.00 for every week payment is late.
My tardiness policy:
I have a very busy schedule; therefore time is very important to me.
Please arrive at the gym a few minutes before your appointment time, so you have time to get ready. If you are late arriving for a training session, you may not get the full amount of time allotted for your workout.
For in-home clients, please be ready upon my arrival, so we can start your workout right away and I can leave on time for my next client.
My cancelation policy:
I operate on a scheduled appointment basis for all Private Training Sessions and I have limited selected clients.
Client will pay for a full session for appointments cancelled with less than 4 hours prior notice. There will be a $45 charge for appointments cancelled with 4-10-hours prior notice and a $25 charge for appointments cancelled with 10-24 hours prior notice.
You may cancel or reschedule your appointment at NO charge with 24-hours or more prior notice.
Please call or TEXT me as soon as you find out that you won’t be able to make your appointment.
I accept payment in the form of cash, check or credit card. You may pay per session or sessions in advance.
Client agrees that all sales are final. No refunds. Refunds of unused pre-paid sessions are available for only the following two reasons:
1. Client notifies Belinda Ball that client is canceling this agreement, prior to midnight of the first business day following the first personally supervised exercise session.
2. Client will be granted a pro-rata refund for sessions and services not performed effective within 72 hours after client has provided Belinda Ball with a medical doctor’s written statement that client should not continue the sessions and services due to medical reason(s).
Waiver & Release Form
1. In consideration of being allowed to participate in the personal fitness training activities and programs of Belinda Ball and to use his facilities, equipment and services, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I do hereby forever waive, release and discharge Belinda Ball and its officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on his behalf from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to my person and/or property, including those caused by the negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on his behalf, arising out of or connected with my participation in any activities, programs or services of Belinda Ball or the use of any equipment at various sites, including home, provided by and/or recommended by Belinda Ball.
2. I have been informed of, understand and am aware that strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise, including the use of equipment, are potentially hazardous activities. I also have been informed of, understand and am aware that fitness activities involve a risk of injury, including a remote risk of death or serious disability, and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and machinery with full knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury or death.
3. I do hereby further declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would prevent my participation in these activities or use of equipment or machinery. I do hereby acknowledge that I have been informed of the need for a physician’s approval for my participation in the exercise activities, programs and use of exercise equipment. I also acknowledge that it has been recommended that I have a yearly or more frequent physical examination and consultation with my physician as to physical activity, exercise and use of exercise equipment. I acknowledge that either I have had a physical examination and have been given my physician’s permission to participate or I have decided to participate in the exercise activities, programs and use of equipment without the approval of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation in said activities, programs and use of equipment.
4. I understand that Belinda Ball providing and maintaining an exercise/fitness program for me does not constitute an acknowledgment, representation or indication of my physiological well-being or a medical opinion relating thereto.
Note: Should any part of this agreement is found by a court of law to be against public policy or in violation of any state statute or case precedence, then the remainder of this document will remain in full force.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
____________________________________________ ___________________________________________. _______/_______/____________
Client's Name Signature Date